Communicate with others in a professional way. You’ll learn how best to do this in the Communication skills training.
What does the training give you?
You’ll learn to think from the perspective of the recipient and you’ll gain insight into how others perceive you. By providing structure to your communication, you’ll see an improvement in quality, which will benefit both personal conversations and group discussions.
Please contact us for an introduction.
The following subjects, and more, will be discussed during the training:
- What is communication and what forms of communication are there?
- How do you get to the recipient of the message?
- How can you recognise behavioural styles and how do you cope with these?
- What’s the difference between introvert and extrovert behaviour?
- How do you structure the communication?
- How do you avoid talking and thinking at the same time?
- In what way can you improve the quality of your discussions?
- What role does word choice and non-verbal communication play in the content of the message?
- How can you listen, summarise and question in a professional way?
- How do you deal with criticism or complaints?
- How do you give feedback and what do you do with feedback from others?
This is a blended training. Knowledge and insights about the topics of this training will be made available through the digital learning environment of Feedback Training & Consulting before, during and after the training. As knowledge and insights are gained in advance there is more time during the training days to make the translation to their own situation and practice. This results in an even better (learning) outcome.
You are aware of the experience of your interlocutor and your target group, and you know how to respond to this, thanks to these learning objectives and resources:
- You know what you can do to achieve your goal through communication
- You win through persuasion, thanks to your structured approach and recognition of behaviour and pitfalls
- You have practiced, under guidance, with contact moments from your own practical experience
- You will find your own practical situations in a manual that you can use as a reference.
Price of open registration
The price of the three-day open enrolment programme, Communication skills, is € 1,675. This amount is exclusive of VAT, but includes costs of materials, personal behavioural analysis and refreshments.
This training can also be taken in-company, tailored-made to the specific situation which applies within your organisation. Feedback Training & Consulting is happy to make a proposal.