How do you continuously challenge your own viewpoint and how does a broader view of business lead to other solutions and new opportunities? You’ll learn this in Creative thinking and doing training.
We are all born creatively and as curious children we investigate everything based on truth and usability. The more we bump our noses, burn our fingers and learn how it should be done, we forget about our creative gifts.
The Creative thinking and doing training stimulates the inquisitive aptitude that you acquired as a child and supports you in your internal entrepreneurship.
Please contact us for an introduction.
Feedback Training & Consulting is certified for the lateral thinking training and the six thinking hats according to De Bono. We will be happy to inform you about the possibilities with these specific training programs.
The following subjects, and more, will be discussed during the training:
- What is creative thinking, observation and doing?
- What can a creative mindset deliver in your organisation?
- How can you stimulate a creative thinking framework in yourself and your organisation?
- How does the creative process work?
- What can you achieve with entrepreneurship and boldness?
- What creative thinking techniques can you employ?
- Why is imagination an important factor?
- How can you develop imagination?
- What is the function of storytelling in a creative thinking framework?
- How can storytelling influence and create opportunities?
- How does personal creativity work?
This is a blended training. Knowledge and insights about the topics of this training will be made available through the digital learning environment of Feedback Training & Consulting before, during and after the training. As knowledge and insights are gained in advance there is more time during the training days to make the translation to their own situation and practice. This results in an even better (learning) outcome.
You are more open to change, you create opportunities and you increase your influence, thanks to these learning goals and tools:
- You’ll have learned to work with a creative thinking framework
- You’ll promote innovative solutions
- You’ll accelerate process improvements
- You’ll stimulate an increase in turnover
- Your team mates will be more engaged by their chance 'to contribute something'
- You’ll receive a manual with all the theory and a handy checklist that you can use in your daily practice.
The price of the two-day open enrolment programme, Creative thinking and doing, is € 1.050. This amount is excluding VAT, including telephone intake, a Creative thinking and doing analysis, material costs, refreshments and a certificate of participation.
This training can also be taken in-company, tailored-made to the specific situation which applies within your organisation. Feedback Training & Consulting is happy to make a proposal.
- Tuesday November 24th and Tuesday December 8th, 2020 (Utrecht)
- Thursday February 4th and Thursday March 4th of 2021 (Utrecht)
- Tuesday May 18th and Tuesday May 25th of 2021 (Utrecht)
- Thursday August 26th and Thursday September 2nd of 2021 (Utrecht)
- Tuesday November 30th and Tuesday December 14th of 2021 (Utrecht)