Did you ever hear yourself saying yes to something and were then surprised that you agreed with it?
Whoever knows, may say it.
Are you sure that your solution was actually the best? Have you heard yourself saying yes to the lesser approach of another? Are you later surprised that you could have allowed this to happen? Follow the Influencing and persuading training and you’ll get things done, your way.
What does the training give you?
During the Influencing and persuading training,you’ll learn which mechanisms are at work and how you can exercise influence in an ethically responsible manner so that you execute in the best way you think is possible. The method used is based on the insights of Robert B. Cialdini.
Please contact us for an introduction.
The following subjects, and more, will be discussed during the training:
- What is influencing and persuading?
- Why should focused influencing and persuading not be scary ?
- How do you get things done, your way?
- What are the areas of attention in exercising influence?
- What are the influencing weapons and how do you employ them?
- Which defence mechanisms can you use?
- How do you sell your ideas and how do you win others over to your proposal?
- What kind of influence are you most sensitive for?
- How do you keep it acceptable to the other?
- How do you increase your influence and persuasive powers in daily practice?
Want to know more about the topics mentioned above or do you not see your topic(s) here? Feel free to contact us for more information and advice.
This is a blended training. Knowledge and insights about the topics of this training will be made available through the digital learning environment of Feedback Training & Consulting before, during and after the training. As knowledge and insights are gained in advance there is more time during the training days to make the translation to their own situation and practice. This results in an even better (learning) outcome.
You know very well how to convince your interlocutor about the benefits of your views and how to draw important decisions to you. You’ll learn to influence and persuade through these learning objectives and resources:
- You understand the secrets of influencing and persuading
- You know how another can influence you
- You turn the process to your favour: you persuade others
- You will receive a manual containing all the theory
- You have a handy checklist to use in daily practice.
The price of the one-day open enrolment programme, Influencing and persuading, is € 495. This amount is exclusive of VAT, but includes costs of materials and refreshments.
This training can also be taken in-company, tailored-made to the specific situation which applies within your organisation. Feedback is happy to make a proposal.
Click on Register now or get more information by clicking on Chat with an adviser.