You will learn through the training how important it is to give a good example as a manager by your own behaviour.
You develop a clear vision of key topics within the organisation and you are able to present it in a powerful way. You know how to get acceptance for your plans and how to steer your employees to results in a pleasant way.
Please contact us for an introduction.
The following subjects, and more, will be discussed during the training:
- What are the keys to communication and management?
- What is your behavioural style and what does it deliver?
- How do you give meaning to the various management roles that there are?
- What is proactive management and how do you do it?
- How do you increase your effectiveness as a leader?
- How do you develop a vision?
- How do you make your changes concrete?
- How do you get people moving and how do you give the right example?
- How do you compliment and how do you conduct performance reviews?
- How does coaching work in the workplace?
- How do you delegate?
- What are the keys to situational management?
- How do you increase the problem solving ability of your employees?
- How do you deal with successes and how about mistakes?
Want to know more about the topics mentioned above or do you not see your topic(s) here? Feel free to contact us for more information and advice.
This is a blended training. Knowledge and insights about the topics of this training will be made available through the digital learning environment of Feedback Training & Consulting before, during and after the training. As knowledge and insights are gained in advance there is more time during the training days to make the translation to their own situation and practice. This results in an even better (learning) outcome.
By understanding your own behaviour, you increase your personal effectiveness as a leader. You will start to proactively manage, thanks to these learning objectives and resources:
- you’ll increase your personal effectiveness as a leader
- you’ll carry out meaningful consultation, both bilaterally and in a group
- your ability to adjust, correct and compliment will increase
- you’ll focus in on behaviour and give the right people the right attention
- you’ll receive a reference text, a checklist for various types of discussions and an overview of coaching questions, sample agendas and action lists, etc.
The price of the four-day open enrolment programme, Management, is € 1.980. This amount is exclusive of VAT, but includes costs of materials and refreshments.
This training can also be taken in-company, tailored-made to the specific situation which applies within your organisation. Feedback Training & Consulting is happy to make a proposal.
Click on 'Register now' or get more information by clicking on 'Chat with an adviser'.