You will learn how easy it is to get more value out of networking meetings in the Networking and connections training.
You’ll be able to map your network, actively participate in networking meetings, and make contacts easily. You’ll learn how mutually beneficial a network is and how you can handle different situations during networking.
Please contact us for an introduction.
The following subjects, and more, will be discussed during the training:
- What is networking and why do you do it?
- How can you map your network?
- How do you prepare yourself for a networking meeting?
- What is networking etiquette and how do you make new contacts?
- Why work according to the principle first give, then receive?
- How do you mix yourself into a talking group and what do you do if it doesn’t feel good?
- What’s the correct way to break from a conversation?
- How can you present yourself and your organization briefly and concisely?
- How do you remember the names of your interlocutors?
- How do you conduct an informal conversation?
- How do you move from chit-chat to a chance for the future?
- How do you deal with people who respond negatively to your organisation or what you're telling?
- How do you increase the number of useful conversations?
- What to do if you want to have a follow-up contact with only one of your conversation partners?
- Which follow-up leads to the best result?
- How do you use social media in the context of networks?
Want to know more about the topics mentioned above or do you not see your topic(s) here? Feel free to contact us for more information and advice.
This is a blended training. Knowledge and insights about the topics of this training will be made available through the digital learning environment of Feedback Training & Consulting before, during and after the training. As knowledge and insights are gained in advance there is more time during the training days to make the translation to their own situation and practice. This results in an even better (learning) outcome.
You feel like a fish in water during networking, and at other times, you make your networking skills meaningful, thanks to these learning objectives and resources:
- you’ll know exactly why you’re visiting a network meeting
- you’ll make meaningful new contacts
- you’ll strengthen existing contacts in a pleasant way
- you’ll receive a manual with all the theory and a handy checklist that you can use in your daily practice.
The price of the two-day open enrolment programme, Networking and connections, is € 990. This amount is exclusive of VAT, but includes costs of materials and refreshments.
This training can also be taken in-company, tailored-made to the specific situation which applies within your organisation. Feedback Training & Consulting is happy to make a proposal.
Click on Register now or get more information by clicking on Chat with an adviser.