The main focus of this online course is on teaching you how to facilitate an online course in the most natural and effective way. With the right screen performance and screen communication, your message comes across professionally and your participants achieve their learning goals.
Trainers, educators, teachers, agile coaches and anyone who provides courses, workshops or inspiration sessions via an online platform.
To allow for more practical online training sessions, you will receive a checklist prior to the course so you can make sure all technical requirements are met.
If desired, we gladly offer our Remote Assistance to help you set up your computer and other equipment so that you are good to go. All you need is a (free) Zoom or Microsoft Teams account to log on to the sessions, a webcam and a headset.
In addition you will receive a number of video tutorials prior to the course that will show you how to invite participants to an online course, as well as how to start a session in a way that inspires confidence with your participants, allowing them to feel at ease quickly with this alternative means of communication. In addition you will learn how to share documents, PowerPoint presentations, videos, etc., for online collaboration, as well as how to work collectively on a digital whiteboard.
In taking care of the technical details, this preparation allows for a practical and bespoke approach during the live sessions.
Structure, interaction and exercises
- In a structured way, you will learn how to introduce a topic and convey a clear and concise message that meets a number of online conditions.
- You will learn how to interact with your participants in an inspiring and effective way. This includes, for example, working with break-out rooms that allow you to split the group into smaller groups for working on practical assignments. You can even perform and record role-plays and discuss those afterwards.
- You will learn how to close every module of your course in a way that shows a clear connection to everyday work life.
Your own course or workshop is the main focus of this course. Therefore, after completing this course, you will be confident in inspiring your participants, fully aware of the impact you make.
This interactive, hands-on course that consists of four 1.5 hour sessions requires a € 495.- investment (ex VAT). This includes (video) tutorials as well as a reference text. The small group size of this course ensures maximal personal attention.
Why do customers choose ...
Why do customers choose the Remote Advice program?
- Feedback has trained teachers, educators, coaches, consultants, agile coaches and supervisors for over twenty years. Through this experience we know how to achieve the objectives these roles require.
- These and other online courses are facilitated by a specialized team of online trainers. You will learn from experts who help people and organizations grow on a daily basis, also in a virtual context.
- In short, online learning is part of our DNA, just like online coaching and developing other digital platforms, for example digital learning modules, e-learnings and blended learning journeys. OptionalIf you would like a fully equipped studio geared specifically to conducting professional virtual calls and meetings, (including proper lighting, a pop-up background screen, computer, a professional camera and microphone) we gladly combine strengths with our technical partner to provide you with a quote. As mentioned, this is not necessary for attending this course.
If you would like a fully equipped studio geared specifically to conducting professional virtual calls and meetings, (including proper lighting, a pop-up background screen, computer, a professional camera and microphone) we gladly combine strengths with our technical partner to provide you with a quote. As mentioned, this is not necessary for attending this course.