Umm, well, this was actually my presentation ...
A good speaker stops before his audience expects it. You’ll learn this during the Persuasive Presentations training.
What does the training give you?
Engaging presentation requires good preparation and practice. The Persuasive Presentations programme will show you how to give a compelling presentation, where the pitfalls are and how to achieve your presentation goals.
Please contact us for an introduction.
The following subjects, and more, will be discussed during the training:
- How can you prepare well for a presentation?
- Which setup and structure determines your success?
- How can you ensure a smart and successful opening?
- What do you do with (audio) visual tools?
- How do you present with impact?
- How do you steady your nerves?
- How do you involve your audience in your presentation?
- How do you respond to questions, comments or unexpected events?
- How do you turn your objections to opportunities?
- How do you get around dead moments?
- How do you hold the attention of your audience?
- How do you respond to the non-verbal behaviour of your audience?
- Which conclusion best suits your goal?
- How do you successfully follow up your presentation?
Want to know more about the topics mentioned above or do you not see your topic(s) here? Feel free to contact us for more information and advice.
This is a blended training. Knowledge and insights about the topics of this training will be made available through the digital learning environment of Feedback Training & Consulting before, during and after the training. As knowledge and insights are gained in advance there is more time during the training days to make the translation to their own situation and practice. This results in an even better (learning) outcome.
You’ll learn to give presentations through these learning objectives and resources:
- you’ll understand the importance of a good preparation
- you’ll know exactly how to act before, during and after a presentation
- you’ll receive a format for the most common presentations
- you’ll receive a handbook with all the theory and a handy checklist.
Price of open registration
The price of the three-day open enrolment programme, Persuasive Presentations, is € 1,485. This amount is exclusive of VAT, but includes costs of materials and refreshments.
This training can also be taken in-company, tailored-made to the specific situation which applies within your organisation. Feedback is happy to make a proposal.
Click on 'Register now' or get more information by clicking on 'Chat with an adviser'.