Do you also want happy (internal) customers that keep coming back? In addition to offering unique products or services, you as an employee make the difference. Your attitude is all-important.
What will you get out of the training?
You discover that business flirting is essential in maintaining business relations. After the training, you will be able to build meaningful relationships, convince people faster and reach your goals sooner. You learn to communicate in an emotionally and socially intelligent way, in which non-verbal communication also plays a key role.
The following topics will be discussed during the training:
- What is the definition of business flirting and emotional intelligence?
- How do you make a perfect first impression?
- How do you come across to others?
- How can you generate attention, curiosity and trust?
- Which drives and motivations encourage you to take action, learn and perform (personal drives report)?
- How do insights into your drives and motivations help you find out why you do certain things?
- What is the role of posture and body language in communication?
- How can giving positive attention contribute to achieving your goals?
- How do you make sure you radiate an open attitude?
- How do you quickly make the connection with others?
- How can you increase your influence and convince people faster?
- What is the role of business flirting in networking?
- What is the role of business flirting in acquisition, sales or other situations where persuasiveness is key?
- What is the difference between manipulating and influencing?
- What mechanisms of influence can you use?
- What role does behaviour play in communicating with your interlocutor?
- How can you assess the behaviour of your interlocutor and respond to it?
- How can you increase your sympathy factor in your business contacts?
This is a blended training. Knowledge of and insights in the topics of this training are made available before, during and after the training via Feedback Training & Consulting’s digital learning environment. Because knowledge and insights are gained in advance and during the training, there is more time during the training days to make the translation to your own situation and practice. This results in an even better (learning) result.
During the Business flirting training, you will receive a handbook that you can use as a reference book.
Rates for open registration
Your investment for this two-day open registration training Practical application of emotional intelligence is € 1,290. This fee is excluding VAT, including the emotional intelligence measurement, material costs and catering. This training can also be customized.
- Wednesday December 9th, 2020 and Monday January 18th, 2021 (Utrecht)
- Monday March 8th and Friday April 2nd of 2021 (Utrecht)
- Monday May 31st and Monday June 21st of 2021 (Utrecht)
- Thursday October 28th and Wednesday November 17th of 2021 (Utrecht)
- Wednesday December 8th of 2021 and Monday January 17th of 2022 (Utrecht)