The behaviour of others is the mirror of your own behaviour.
Knowing your own behaviour is the basis for successfully recognising and responding to the behaviour of others. This is central to the self-titled training.
Increase your influence and achieve your goals in an ethically responsible manner by responding to the behaviour of others.
Some of the following topics will be discussed during the training:
- What is my natural behaviour and what behaviour do I let other see?
- How do I recognise other people's behaviour?
- How do I successfully build on this behaviour?
- How can I recognise in the behaviour of others where my own behaviour can be used more effectively?
- How do I influence the different behavioural types (DISCs) in an ethically responsible manner?*
- Which communication do's and don'ts apply?
- How do I find the connection to behaviour?
- What resistance can I experience in contact with others and how can I best cope with this?
- What are other difficult situations are there in the context of others' behaviour?
This is a blended training. Knowledge and insights about the topics of this training will be made available through the digital learning environment of Feedback Training & Consulting before, during and after the training. As knowledge and insights are gained in advance there is more time during the training days to make the translation to their own situation and practice. This results in an even better (learning) outcome.
Through the digital learning environment, you get information and interactive exercises that allow you to sharpen yourself before, during and after training, when it comes to recognising and responding to others' behaviour.
Your investment for this one-day training is € 685. This amount includes DISC behavioural analysis.