A good seller has his own drive and he knows how to enthuse his customers by exceeding their expectations each time. You’ll learn how best to do this in the Result-and customer-focused sales training.
You’ll discover the sales style that fits your personality, which at the same time fits well with the customer's experience. You’ll learn how to develop your own sales style and how to achieve better sales results. Your relationship with the customer is the starting point for result- and customer-focused sales advice.
The following subjects, and more, will be discussed during the training:
- Which sales style suits you best and how do you further develop this style?
- Which preparations lead to the best sales results?
- How do you sell an appointment over the phone?
- How is a good sales advice meeting structured?
- With which opening can you gain the confidence of the customer at the table?
- Which questioning techniques can ascertain your needs and how can you create a need?
- What kind of presentation makes the customer enthusiastic about your offer?
- How do you present your fees and how do you overcome objections?
- How do you end a meeting?
- How do you make an existing customer relationship more robust and how do you build on it?
Want to know more about the topics mentioned above or do you not see your topic(s) here? Feel free to contact us for more information and advice.
This is a blended training. Knowledge and insights about the topics of this training will be made available through the digital learning environment of Feedback Training & Consulting before, during and after the training. As knowledge and insights are gained in advance there is more time during the training days to make the translation to their own situation and practice. This results in an even better (learning) outcome.
You advise and sell comfortably and more successfully, thanks to, among other things, these tools:
- you’ll receive a practical manual that you can also use as reference work
- you’ll get personalised tips that fit your own sales style.
The price of the four-day open enrolment programme, Result-and customer-focused sales, is € 1,980. This amount is exclusive of VAT, but includes costs of materials and refreshments.
This training can also be done in-company, as a tailor-made course for the specific sales challenges that you have with your customers and in your organisation. Feedback is happy to make a proposal.
Click on 'Register now' or get more information by clicking on 'Chat with an adviser'.