Increase team maturity and boost the self-organizing ability of (agile) teams with team feedback sessions.
The team feedback program has a number of objectives.
- Determine what team patterns stand in the way of the further development of feedback maturity within the team.
- Determine the leverage with which feed-forward and feedback contribute to the achievement of team objectives at a behavioral, activity and result level.
- Take steps towards further growth in feedback maturity within the team.
The program for each team will be determined by mutual agreement. Possible subjects are:
- What can be improved within the team in terms of Vision & Objectives, Connection and Safety, thus creating a better basis for an effective feedback climate?
- What are the reasons why (in certain situations) less or no feedback is asked and given within the team?
- What are the reasons why given feedback aimed at the growth of the team and its members does not lead to the intended effective (team) behavior?
- Which communication pitfalls should be avoided in order to build an effective feedback climate and how do we achieve that?
- In the future, how will the team itself be able to find out what is going on in the undercurrent and tackle these issues by asking, giving and receiving feedback correctly in order to arrive at supported decisions?
- Which method of feedback and feedforward leads to achieving team results at a behavioral, activity and result level?
- How do we ensure the sustainable embedding of an excellent feedback culture?
- How do we create a positive flow and celebrate successes?
The investment depends on the supervision required. We would be happy to develop a custom program for you.