You will be taught how to negotiate successfully without jeopardising relationships in the Negotiation training.
What does the training give you?
Once you learn to identify and understand the person across from you as a negotiator, you’ll then be able to negotiate with greater self-confidence. You’ll go for the 'win-win'. You’ll make conscious use of non-verbal communication and you’ll conclude negotiations successfully.
Please contact us for an introduction.
The following subjects, and more, will be discussed during the training:
- What is negotiation?
- How is a good negotiation structured?
- How can you prepare well for a negotiation?
- How do you come up with objective criteria to test the results of the negotiations?
- How do you separate positions from interests?
- How do you separate people from the problem?
- How do you come up with solutions which are of mutual interest?
- How can you recognise the behaviour of others and how do you cope with these?
- What negotiation techniques are there and how do you apply these successfully?
- How can you listen better and more actively at the negotiating table?
- How do you present your ideas?
- When do you make a concession and when not?
- How do the different forms work, for example, in a price negotiation?
- How do you negotiate as a team?
- When do you take a timeout?
- How do you successfully conclude a negotiation?
The Negotiation training uses, among others, the Harvard method.
Conflicts management styles
Get an idea of behaviour in situations where there are conflicting interests. That is what the Thomas-Kilmann instrument measures and why it is therefore part of the Negotiation training. Learn to know your score on the five conflict management styles to successfully master the outcome during negotiations.
Want to know more about the topics mentioned above or do you not see your topic(s) here? Feel free to contact us for more information and advice.
This is a blended training. Knowledge and insights about the topics of this training will be made available through the digital learning environment of Feedback Training & Consulting before, during and after the training. As knowledge and insights are gained in advance there is more time during the training days to make the translation to their own situation and practice. This results in an even better (learning) outcome.
You know very well how to convince your interlocutor about the benefits of your views and important decisions, while taking into account their mutual interests. You’ll learn to negotiate through these learning objectives and resources:
- you’ll have insight into the game of negotiation
- you’ll recognise the signals and behaviour of your interlocutor
- you’ll know the method and resources of the other
- you’ll successfully conclude negotiations
- you’ll receive a manual containing all the theory
- you’ll have a checklist that helps you with your preparations and during a timeout.
Price of open registration
The price of the two-day open enrolment programme, Negotiation, is € 990. This amount is exclusive of VAT, but includes costs of materials and refreshments.
This training can also be taken in-company, tailored-made to the specific situation which applies within your organisation. Feedback is happy to make a proposal.
Click on 'Register now' or get more information by clicking on 'Chat with an adviser'.
We also offer our courses in Dutch, German, French or Spanish. Please contact us for more information.