Maybe you recognise the situation where an item on the agenda is discussed really quickly. After a thorough introduction and a convincing plea, a decision is made. Initially, it all sounds clear and logical, but after a while you start thinking: Something isn’t right here.
What will you get out of the training?
You learn practical techniques to increase your input and effectiveness in discussing issues and making good decisions by taking the right actions. You get all the facts on the table. You and other stakeholders get a clear idea of the various criteria on the basis of which a decision is made. Finally, you manage to make a well-considered and supported decision. During this one-day training, you learn to successfully complete the process of Opinion-forming, Judging and Decision-making.
The following topics will be discussed during the training:
- What is important to know before starting a (sensitive) decision-making process?
- Which process steps do you agree with each other?
- What is needed to hear everyone’s input?
- How do you develop the courage to take a stand, to speak up and/or to indicate whether something is possible or not?
- How do you give your opinion in a way that has impact and how do you substantiate your arguments?
- Which methods can you apply in the opinion-forming phase?
- How do you ensure you get all the facts on the table quickly?
- How do you prevent emotion from gaining the upper hand?
- What distinguishes good criteria?
- What criteria are important for the participants so that they can come to a decision?
- How can you arrive at a supported decision based on criteria and facts?
- How do you realize that decisions lead to action and results?
- How do you prevent decisions from being postponed for an unduly long period?
- How do you make the right decisions in the event of a conflict of interest?
- What do you do if the decision-making process meets with resistance?
- What are the pitfalls around decision-making processes and decisive action that we know from psychology and sociology and how can they be prevented?
This is a blended training. Knowledge of and insights in the topics of this training are made available before, during and after the training via Feedback Training & Consulting’s digital learning environment. Because knowledge and insights are gained in advance and during the training, there is more time during the training days to make the translation to your own situation and practice. This results in an even better (learning) result.
Via the digital platform, you will receive the information in advance in a clear and concise format. We also work with a assignment participants have to make in advance. You also receive a handy tip card that you can use in daily practice.
Rates for open registration
Your investment for this one -day open registration training Opinion-forming, Judging and Decision-making is € 495. This fee is excluding VAT, including the emotional intelligence measurement, material costs and catering. This training can also be customized.