How do I find time and where do I spend it? These and other questions are central to Time Management and Work Organisation training.
Where do you find the time?
Where do you find the time and where can you spend it best? If you organise your time and work better, you’ll experience less time pressure and get more done. You’ll learn how this is done during the Time Management training.
What does the training give you?
You’ll look at your use of time through different eyes and you’ll become your own professional personal organiser. You’ll identify what your time wasters are and you’ll create time by eliminating them. With a better overview of your work, you’ll also get more calmness in your work.
Please contact us for an introduction.
The following subjects, and more, will be discussed during the training:
- What does your work organisation currently look like?
- What’s in today's agenda planning and what can you improve in the organisation your work?
- What's in your Top Ten Time wasters?
- What is effective planning and how do you do it?
- How do you distinguish between the main and side issues in your business and how do you set priorities?
- How can you transfer work well?
- How do you systematically store your goods?
- What can more effective and efficient email produce and how do you do that?
- How do you increase the effect of collaborating with others?
- How do you shift the focus to things you control?
- How can you say 'no'?
- How do you develop a 'get things done right now mentality'?
Want to know more about the topics mentioned above or do you not see your topic(s) here? Feel free to contact us for more information and advice.
This is a blended training. Knowledge and insights about the topics of this training will be made available through the digital learning environment of Feedback Training & Consulting before, during and after the training. As knowledge and insights are gained in advance there is more time during the training days to make the translation to their own situation and practice. This results in an even better (learning) outcome.
After the training, you will be better able to organise your work in an appropriate manner and allow you more time for other things, thanks to these learning objectives and tools:
- you’ll learn from a clear analysis where you find pitfalls lie
- you’ll know where the improvement points lie and how to structurally implement them
- you’ll conduct effective and efficient meetings
- you’ll see in a so-called ‘tijdspiegel’ or report where you can save time
- you’ll set up an action plan with expert guidance to help you divide your working week more efficiently and increase your personal effectiveness.
The price of the two-day (one day and two part-days) open enrolment programme, Time Management , is € 990. This amount is exclusive of VAT, but includes costs of materials and refreshments.
This training can also be taken in-company, tailored-made to the specific situation which applies within your organisation. Feedback is happy to make a proposal.
Click on 'Register now' or get more information by clicking on 'Chat with an adviser'.