In our today’s global and virtual world, this online sales and customer focus training is more important than ever. Let yourself and your team be inspired and guided by our trainers to bring out the best in yourself and your team in this new environment.
Sales and Customer focus in our today’s world has never been more important. How do you connect with your customers virtually, build the connection and keep building a professional relationship? With the right screen performance, listening skills and asking the right questions at the right time you can conduct more effective sales and client meetings.
The goal of this blended training is to:
- Understand how to structure and lead a different sales conversation, based on trust, partnership and understanding;
- Bridging the talks from understanding to being understood so partner deals can be finalized;
- Applying a way of working that embraces online meetings where professional and convincing sales behavior is a given.
For all Sales Professionals, Customer Care Teams and professionals who have a strong customer focus.
Prior to the two online training sessions where the focus will be on practicing and dealing with day to day customer situations, you will receive an e-learning outlining some theoretical concepts. The E-learning is comprised of theory combined with exercises to prepare you for the online sessions. It will take approximately 2 hours of your time.
In the two online sessions we will bring the theory into practice. We will make use of your daily practice experiences in order to ensure maximum learning, that will benefit you in your contact with your customers. The online sessions will take 2.5 hours each of your time.
What you need? Zoom or Teams installed on your computer, headphones and a quiet place to work.
Topics of the training and E-learning
All our programs can be tailor-made for our customers. The following topics serve as a guide to this course:
- Levels of listening (Steven Covey)
- Empathy building blocks: Self vs. Other orientation
- Level and power of questions – asking the right question at the right time.
- Best practices on screen performance and communication
- Asking, giving and receiving feedback
Outcome and results
After this blended training you will be able to:
- Understand how to structure and lead a different sales conversation, based on trust, partnership and understanding
- Bridging the talks from understanding to being understood so partner deals can be finalized
- Applying a way of working that embraces online meetings where professional and convincing sales behavior is a given
- Tune in and switch between different levels of listening
- Build trust and relationships, understanding the needs of your customers and what actions to take
- Develop ‘sales scripts’ with best practice questions
- Give and receive virtual feedback
- Be comfortable in organizing and hosting e-sessions with your customers and clients
- Understand the in’s and outs of the different virtual platforms
After having taken part in this virtual program you will have the confidence to structure and lead a different kind of sales conversation, based on trust, partnership and understanding, applying a way of working that embraces online meetings where professional and convincing sales behavior is a given.
For this blended training your investment is € 795,-. The small group size in which we train ensures the focus is on your personal development and being able to immediately bring the learnt into practice.
Why clients choose…
Why clients chose for this blended Sales and Customer Focus training?
- Feedback has been a trainer and consultant for more than 20 years. Based on that experience, Feedback knows how to achieve objectives and lasting results.
- We are a specialized team of (online) trainers with strong experience in sales and personal skills as well as online training skills.
In conclusion: Sales and online selling skills are in our blood, just like online coaching, the development of digital learning modules, e-learning and blended learning paths.